Vacancy rates in Auckland’s prime office towers are at their highest in a decade, RNZ reports. Property services firm JLL indicated in its first Quarterly Vertical Vacancy Review that the vacancy rate in the region’s central business district was 7.5 percent in the first three months of the year, with about half of those vacancies concentrated in four buildings. The report reveals that the strong performance of large property developers, Kiwi Property Group and Precinct Properties, had been diluted by substantial vacancies in the Shortland & Fort (formerly Lumley Centre) and ANZ Centre.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions