More than 900 people took part in a survey conducted by Auckland Council, and results confirm a majority support the council’s planned design for the northern end of Queen Street. The survey, which was carried out last week, came about after a group of Queen Street stakeholders expressed concerns that the design might negatively impact businesses in the area. More information on the design survey results can be viewed here. Meanwhile, submissions for the Queen Street network changes consultation are currently being collated by Auckland Transport.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions