More than 900 people took part in a survey conducted by Auckland Council, and results confirm a majority support the council’s planned design for the northern end of Queen Street. The survey, which was carried out last week, came about after a group of Queen Street stakeholders expressed concerns that the design might negatively impact businesses in the area. More information on the design survey results can be viewed here. Meanwhile, submissions for the Queen Street network changes consultation are currently being collated by Auckland Transport.
- In praise of public libraries, and those who work in them
- Consulting Group says New Zealand’s brand has never been stronger
- Auckland man allegedly behind prolific graffiti tag ’caused $250k in damage’
- Why the bank of mum and dad is now moving in with the kids
- Six burglaries across Auckland overnight