The Government has revised the amount of money it has received in repaid wage subsidies, but says more than 20,000 refunds have been made, Stuff reports. More than $13 billion was paid in wage subsidies to businesses whose revenues suffered because of the Government’s Covid-19 lockdowns. However, businesses that did not meet the revenue drop criteria were encouraged to pay it back. As of May 14, $708.8 million had been repaid.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions