A new residential and retail development will see a panel beater and offices replaced by the most expensive penthouse in Auckland’s inner-city fringes, Stuff reports. Electric’s 33 apartments in Kingsland include a 667-square-metre penthouse expected to be priced above $6 million. The development is located across the street from popular watering holes The Portland Public House and Citizen Park.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions