Auckland Transport and Auckland Council will open the Karangahape Road Enhancements for Aucklanders on 11 June. The Karangahape Business Association will also ensure the legendary street bursts into new life with a fitting and colourful public celebration on June 26. Some of the improvements are widened footpaths as well as future-proofed ducting.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions